5. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST/TECHNICIAN – JG “G/H” (10 posts)
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution.
• Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry grade into the Laboratory Technologist cadre. Work at this level is of a limited scope and complexity and it is carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer specifically duties and responsibilities involves- provision of clinical or into More logical field laboratory services in a sub-county to county hospital or in a National Public Health laboratories. In addition, the officer will be expected to assist students attached to laboratories, order and maintain records of supplies as well as guiding supervising and counseling of junior staff. Alternatively the officer may be deployed at a blood donor service unit.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side, indicating the position applied for and submitted to:
West Pokot County Public Service Board,
P.O BOX 577-30600,
1. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the office of the County Public Service Board located at ASAL Building Kapenguria.
2. All the applications should reach the secretary on or before Friday, 25th January 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original: identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. County Government of west Pokot is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
5. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Online Applications can be send to:firstname.lastname@example.org