Imara Mediplus is a start-up Healthcare provider located within Embu Town. Our mission is to create better lives by providing access to affordable world-class outpatient healthcare services with compassion. We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
The successful candidate will have a ground floor opportunity as an early member of our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build a rapidly growing leader in the healthcare market.
The candidate’s role will be a MEDICAL OFFICER
Duties include but not limited to:
- Medical consultation
- Performing minor surgical procedures
- Responsible for Emergency treatment
- Participate in health talks , Continuous Medical Events (In-house)
- Coordination of already formulated clinical protocols and guidelines to be fully adopted by the clinical team in Liaison with immediate supervisor.
Minimum Job requirements are:
- Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery
- Registered with Kenya Medical practitioners and dentist board, With a medical license and current retainer license
- Being a Member of Kenya medical association or any other professional body will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year work experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills,
- Pro active
- Basic surgical skills
- Advanced Trauma/ Cardiac Life Support course
- Contract renewable annually.
- Work station will be in Embu, Kenya
- Salary, benefits and job conditions to be discussed with shortlisted candidates only