- To greet patients and other visitors at the Clinic in a courteous and efficient manner
- To answer the telephone promptly and courteously
- To make appointments for patients following set procedures
- To gather medical records and reports in readiness for consultations
- To file medical records after use
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance.
- Ensure patient’s information is accurate including billing information
- Inform patients of medical office procedures and policy
- To deal with referring doctors courteously and helpfully
- To type daily correspondence
- To exercise confidentiality in regard to patient care and all aspects of the Practice
- To issue patients’ invoices and receipts
- To deal with emergencies when necessary, following set procedures
- Diploma, preferably in customer service
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a medical setting
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software
- Knowledge of general administrative clerical procedures
- Communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Experience working in a health care setting will be an added advantage
Application letters should be submitted and must be accompanied by up-to-date CV, including details of contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.