- Promoting pharmaceutical product sales through effective interaction with health care professionals, hospitals, clinics, institutions, and other healthcare service providers to increase the awareness and use of the company’s products.
- Arranging appointments with doctors etc.
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, maintaining an updated database of all clients.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) monthly and annual sales targets.
- Planning work schedules, weekly and monthly planners. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the territory manager or the country manager.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the pharmaceutical sector, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- A Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences/Pharmacy Diploma Holder.
- Comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology, and pharmacology
- MS Office proficiency.
- Meeting Sales goals,
- The motivation for sales;
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
- Organizing skills,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Territory Management,
- Building Relationships,
- Presentation Skills,
- Judgment and Decision-making skills;
- Closing Skills,
- Persuasive ability;
- Negotiation skills,
- Performance Management,
- Problem-analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Verbal Communication,
- Internal Communications,
- Teamwork skills.
If you believe you meet the above requirements;
Applicants to apply via their BrighterMonday Accounts and they should use a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, which clearly indicates qualifications, present position, names of 3 Referees.
Applications to be received not later than 20th January 2019
Kindly note the position is in Mombasa.