Locations: Location: Nairobi, Central Region, Rift Valley & Coastal Region
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business Negotiating contracts Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance-Reaching and if possible exceeding annual sales targets;
- Writing reports and other literature
- Science degree (Biochemistry. Microbiology, Chemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, pharmacology, etc.graduate) or Diploma in Pharmacy Science
- 2 years experience as medical representative though not essential would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Able to drive and possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Resident in the area being applied for
- Not be more than 30 years of age
Competitive with others in the industry. Also benefits in form of bonus is available depending on month and yearly appraisal.
Please send your CV and application within two weeks from date of this advertisement indicating Area of Interest.