Reports to: ACCOUNT MANAGER & TEAM SUPERVISOR
- Achieving agreed Call rates to Health Care practitioners(HCP’s)
- Planning on HCP’s to be seen
- Organizing HCP meetings and congresses
- Ensuring agreed Institutions are covered
- Achievement of sales target in allocated area
- Sampling HCP’s
- Weekly report writing
Essential Job responsibilities
- Details assigned company products to the various Medical professional in order to generate prescriptions
- Exclusive detailing of specific and assigned products to an agreed number of identified Health Care Workers daily including dentists, doctors, clinical officers, pharmacists, relevant paramedical staff and any relevant buying decision influencers.
- Cause to or organize and run effective Continuous Medical Education (CME) meetings for relevant Health Care Workers in both private practice and institutions in line with the agreed work plan and/ or detail cycle.
- Make specified number of daily calls to institutional clinics to detail to Doctors, Clinical Officers, Pharmacists and other relevant health service staff.
- Visiting pharmacies in your assigned territory to detail to pharmacists and pharmacy - assistants, establish assigned brands are available and well displayed, carry out prescription audits to guide focused detailing and gain insight into any competitor activity. Additionally, you will be expected to arrange and run CMEs for pharmacy assistants in your territory.
- Facilitate the documentation and reporting by Health Care Practitioners of any adverse drug reactions that may occur when these drugs you are responsible for are taken by patients.
- Prepare a Monthly Work/ Territory Plan; file Weekly Reports, Expense Claims and Detail Support Materials (detail pieces, proof sources, samples etc) as needed to ensure optimal detailing of assigned products in your territory.
- Any other activity that would facilitate successful implementation of agreed Marketing Strategy.
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Territory management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Relevant training preferably Bachelor of Science Degree or minimum Diploma in Pharmacy
- A valid driving licence.
Send your applications before 25th August 2019.