- Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery degree from an institution recognized by MP&DB
- Successfully undertook a one-year internship
- Be registered by MB&DB
- Valid practicing license and letter of good standing from the Board and
- Be computer literate.
- Required relevant work experience: 3 plus years
- Required skills: Patient care; Surgery; Mentoring and coaching;
- Maintains standard of medical care and provide leadership to ensure an appropriately skilled medical workforce.
- Implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and performances standard for medical, nursing, technical and administrative staff.
- Controlling administrative operation such as budget, planning, report preparation and expenditure on supplies equipment and services.
- Directing, supervising and evaluating the work activities of medical, nursing, Lab tech, pharm tech, and other Medical personnel.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate medical programs and clinical services in the assigned clinics.
- Must possess leadership skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clinics employees, patient, attendant, etc.
- Offer Moral support and promote the mission of the Organization.