Department: MARKETING & FUNDRAISING
Reports to: HEAD OF MARKETING & FUNDRAISING
- Serving walk in clients at the organisation's office by processing memberships (new and renewal) as per laid down procedure.
- Processing the membership applications received from the sales team as well as those received by post, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Stock and sell shop items at the agreed prices and maintain proper records of sales, stock levels, etc. as required by the Retail Executive and the Finance & Admin department.
- Issue the appropriate receipts for all donations received at the shop and submit them as per procedure.
- Print and dispatch renewal notices once a month, following up to secure renewals and referring the more resistant ones to the Marketing Executive/Marketing Officer for follow-up
- Record all complaints, complements and requests made by members or potential members and forward these to the Marketing Executive/Marketing Officer for action.
- Ensure adequate supply of organisation materials/information at membership contact points such as the Shop and other outlets
- Prepare and submit periodic reports such as monthly shop sales reports, membership status reports, etc as required by your supervisor.
- ‘O’ or ‘A’ level
- Diploma in Sales and/or marketing
Level of Experience
- 6 months to a year in customer service/data entry
- Customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self organisational skills