The ideal candidates Must have experience working in a Professional Body and Association.
- Organize membership activities and ensure they are delivering what members’ need.
- Develop and implement a membership recruitment plan and attract new members to the association across all categories.
- Develop and implement an effective membership engagement and development plan.
- Identify and cultivate new members and retain current members.
- Review and advise on the value proposition for each membership category and ensure there is a clear return on investment for members.
- Engage with members to ensure a clear understanding of issues affecting members, and feedback into the association.
- Update and distribute information to current members as well as prospective members.
- Manage a membership database and all aspects of member record maintenance.
- Attend and contribute at members’ regional groups as appropriate.
- Ensure effective representation of the Association in the regions.
- Develop creative and engaging membership marketing materials.
- Work with communications department to ensure appropriate market promotion support.
- Represent the association at both internal and external events.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience working in a Professional Body and Association.
- Experience of using a CRM to manage prospects and maintain membership records
- At least 3 years’ experience at Senior position.
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining high standards of customer service, professional standards and delivery.
- Confident, personable and creative personality with ambition to grow a membership programme.
- Ability to quickly understand and absorb developments within the industry and how they will affect members.
- Creative thinker with ability to develop innovate ideas for engagement with members.
- Experience in Drupal or other website content management systems, e-marketing platforms, Adobe Photoshop and/or other desktop publishing skills and social media-scheduling platforms.
- Excellent communication, writing/editing skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 180,000 - 200,000/= (Approx. 1,800 – 2,000) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 21st April 2019.
Position Level: Upper Middle level.
endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high
volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us
within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep
an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***