candidate will be tasked with planning and developing a strategy to enable the
company to sell a range of products that delivers sales and profit targets. He/she
will be responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods are available
in store and are being sold at the right price.
- Discuss instructions, product promotions, new products and price changes with Local Sales Officer
- Ensure that deliveries are made to all respective clients as per requirements
- make routine store visits to ensure quality maintained and standards enforced
- Execute and manage planograms
- Cross-check the invoice against client LPOs
- Monitor competitor activity within store and share findings with Local Sales Officer
- Maintain customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory
- Prepare daily local sales reports
- Maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements
- Must have a diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as merchandiser.
- Product Knowledge
- Reporting Skills
- Territory Management skills
- Competitive Analysis skills
- Must have a customer focus and ability to foster good client relationships
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30,000 (Approx. 300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior level
Education: Diploma Certificate
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 9th March 2019
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***