Karibu is a non-deposit taking micro-finance institutions, registered as a private limited company incorporated in 2015. Our Head Office is in Thika central business District .KKVL exists with a purpose to offer competitive financial solutions that target market within it area of operation, Kiambu, Nakuru, Kajiado, Garissa, Mt. Kenya Region, Murang’a, Nairobi County and its environs. Since its’ inception, KKVL has grown to become one of the fastest growing MFI, addressing the gaps that exists in the provision of affordable and accessible financial solution to its target market that spews from MSMEs, transport sector, salaried employees both from the informal and formal sectors of our economy, Community based organizations and agribusiness.
Karibu invites suitably qualified and interested candidates who have completed Universities/Colleges to apply for the sales positions. The position is commission based with attractive bonuses.
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services
- Deliver first rate customer service
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners within the area of operation
- Accurate and timely reports to Head of business development, report that includes regular survey to understand customer behavior.
- Assist in marketing activities
- Assist in lead generation
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- Be 23 years and above
- Be a holder of Business-related Diploma/Degree
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- No prior experience required . However, previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- Should be available immediately
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV, including their names, addresses and phone contacts of three referees not later than 7th February 2020. Indicate the position and preferred location as the subject of your email. Applications that do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.