- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
- Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution usage and sales; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Technical Solution Professionals, Inside Sales Representatives, and Sales Excellence to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage customers maintain high daily activity, minimum ~60-90 activities/day
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
- Minimum 1 year sales experience with a proven track record of success (+2-3 year’s preferred). Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs.
- Experience working with or selling Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions preferred
- Sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions. Position specifics, including hiring team, location and position details, will be determined during the interview process. The job description should make clear the job responsibilities and required qualifications.
Software Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
Applications should be submitted via Apply Now Button.