Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertakes fact-finding and analysis; assists in the preparation of reports, correspondence, visual presentations, and other materials.
- Oversees and facilitates flow of information between and among operations, departments and campaigns
- Ensures that deadlines are monitored appropriately and informational reports are received from relevant program managers in a timely manner.
- Design and development of databases, spreadsheets, and reports as requested by the managers
- Analysis and reporting of data from electronic data sources
- Define problems, independently conduct research as necessary, formulates solutions, makes recommendations
- Prepare, develop and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations on Key
- Performance Indicators and other key statistical data on the Service Center that will be presented to various management groups.
- Consult with management regarding trends and changes needed in the Service Center to promote success.
- Lead efforts designed to improve service levels within the organization by ensuring the most efficient use of current technologies and resources.
- Analyze raw data and develop written reports and summaries for various internal and external sources.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in information technology or computer engineering preferred
- At least 2- 3 years in similar position
- Experience working in a call center environment is desirable
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- Must have managed and done reporting on statistics and trends
- Must have proven extensive reporting experience in excel / creation of macros
- Extensive experience in use of Formula’s / Macros / SQL
- Ability to program reporting queues from Database to Excel
- Ability to provide analytical analysis and trend reporting
- Experience working with team and leadership managers to present reports
- MIS reporting experience
- Proven ability to work independently, cooperatively as a member of a team and to coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Excellent analytical abilities with the ability to evaluate information and identify trends and key issues.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast pace environment
- Possess solid business logic and analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
Applicants who meet the requirements
stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time
telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With MIS Reporting Analyst – Contact Center on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.