Reporting to the Business Development Director; The Modern Trade Supervisor is responsible for growing the market share of the company.
- Develop sales plans for every customer in modern trade in accordance with company sales targets and distribution strategy.
- Negotiating Space at modern trade outlets, and making sure planograms are adhered to.
- Plan and execute modern trade sales and merchandising activities of respective brand in liaison with other departments. Ensure the achievement of sell-out quarterly targets.
- Ensuring local and far flung Tier 1, 2 & 3 deliveries are completed on time and in full.
- Develop budgets for the merchandising activities and ensure selling tools and merchandise are developed correctly and effectively.
- Source and explore new sales accounts and customer opportunities in modern trade channel.
- Facilitating listing of new products, & listing of new modern trade customers.
- Monitor sell-out by customer and by brand as well as market behaviors and competitors’ development to be able to respond timely using suitable reactions.
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the modern trade sales activities.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts and service level agreements with modern trade customers.
- Coordinate the communication between Tier 1, 2 & 3 customers & Bowip
- Coordinating with Accounts Department to manage customer credit and payments; ensure timely collections and strict credit terms.
- Any other duties assigned by management
Requirements for the job
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
- 5-7 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Sales and goals oriented personality.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter, a detailed CV, day time contact and other relevant documents clearly stating the MODERN TRADE SUPERVISOR on the subject line.
Deadline for Application is COB Thursday, 23rd June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.