Successful candidates will be trained for 2 months. During training only breakfast and lunch will be provided, no salary or dinner until after successful training when they now start working.
Duties upon successful completion of training:
- Facilitate the game and explain the rules and policy of the game to the players.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money
- Conduct gambling games such as cards etc. following all applicable rules and regulations
- Observe the game and how the players play the game.
- Compute amounts of players' wins or losses
- Start and control games and gaming equipment.
- Inspect cards and equipment to be used in games to ensure that they are in good condition.
- Open and close cash floats and game tables.
- Must have a mean grade of C+ and above in KCSE plus C+ or above in Mathematics
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Should be very good at mental maths
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service
- Must be a keen observer