We are a leading real estate consultancy firm in the East Africa region. Our company is a brand in Valuation, Project Management, Property Management and Facilities Management Consultancy. We have built an excellent reputation and earned the trust of a number of the country’s leading property owners. We command a respectable market share in the property practice. We continue to expend our service to our clients in Motor vehicle valuation section for the purposes of Sales, Purchase, Insurance, book keeping, statutory obligations and property investment advisory.
1. Undertake valuation of motor vehicles for various purposes including insurance, Loan security, damage assessment etc
2. Business development (prequalification in Banks, microfinance, Insurance companies etc)
3. Prepare and sign valuation reports for clients
4. Supervise valuation of motor vehicles for quality controls
5. Ensuring valuation fees for the jobs undertaken are promptly collected and properly accounted
6. Ensuring targets and timelines are met, reports are of good quality and clients are satisfied
• Degree/Diploma in automotive engineering/mechanical engineering
• Passed COP-Paper 4 examinations from College of Insurance
• Must be willing to work in growing/budding business.
• Management and business skills.
• Affiliations to professional body added advantage e.g Motor Assessors Association of Kenya)
• Current COP certificate in Insurance by IIK or related body mandatory
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach by 30th April 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.