Sense of Africa is a footprint brand of
Tourvest Destination Management, a division of the Tourvest Integrated Group of
Companies. Sense of Africa operates wholly owned offices in Kenya, Tanzania,
Uganda, Namibia and Botswana.
Our operation in Kenya is now seeking to recruit and fill the following positions: - Multi-Lingual Driver Guides (French/Italian/and German speaking Driver Guides)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guide tourists on Safaris, Tours and Excursions.
- Assist clients during tours by providing up to date information as may be required.
- Ensuring quality control by inspecting vehicles before and after safaris
- Compiling Tour reports at the end of every trip to the Management
- Give regular on-tour updates to Operations Department
- Report any mechanical problems identified during safaris
- Troubleshooting in case of any challenges/problems
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Diploma in Tour Operations/Customer Care
- Over 5 years PSV driving license (4x4’s)
- Must possess strong foreign language skills (French/Italian/German)
- Must comply with all legal requirements for Tour/Driver guides
- Must possess at least Silver Guiding Certification from the Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association (KPSGA)
- East Africa Geographical knowledge
- Strong Customer Service and Excellent inter-personal skills across all levels
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work within a flexible schedule
- Time Management Skills
- Physically fit and healthy
Interested candidates should submit their CV clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.
Deadline for receiving applications will be 18 November 2019 @ 1700hrs
Please note due to the large number of applications received; only candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
NB: Sense of Africa will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or, for being offered a position.