· Maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them.
· Installing and configuring computer networks and systems.
· Installation and monitoring of the CCTV systems.
· Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs.
· Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
· Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
· Providing network administration and support with the branches.
· Assess the company’s need for any and all computing technology and make appropriate recommendations for purchases and upgrades.
· Connect all relevant technology to the network with secure protocols.
· Deploy and roll out updates and upgrades in a minimally disruptive way.
· Assign profiles to users with permissions and access to various systems and functions on the network.
· Create training and educational materials to ensure that users understand security protocols, connection procedures, and other necessary information.
· Monitor the performance of the network using analytical data to seek problems or concerns.
· Proactively seek changes or upgrades that can improve the network in a way that adds to the business’s bottom line in the form of superior productivity.
· Maintain information security for sensitive data.
· 2 years’ practical experience
· Degree I Computer Science or Equivalent.
· Cisco CCNA Certification..
· Cisco CCNP Certification.
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE.
· Any certification in security management will be added advantage.