The hotel opened its doors in April 2016. We are a boutique establishment with 86 suites and a penthouse. It is high trading under Leo Investments Limited, which is a part of the Chatur Group of Companies which consist of 3 other hotels.
- Cloud Hotel & Suites, Diamond Plaza. Parklands, Nairobi
- The Mara Concord Game Lodge, Maasai Mara
- Bahari Dhow Beach Villas, Ukunda. Diani, Mombasa
- Ensure proper accounting of all hotel revenue
- Areas of Responsibilities in Revenue control
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and one other language.
- Communication, Interpersonal, Sales, Computer and Analytical skills
- Commitment to professional values and integrity.
- Able to lead and motivate the team
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Able to work flexible hours
- Displays initiative
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General /Technical Knowledge
- Cross-checking POS and ensuring all closed before carrying end of day closure
- Ensure banqueting events are posted as per event orders
- Crosschecks M-pesa/credit cards and all settlements are genuine and correctly posted
- Check all discounts and rebates are authorised and correctly posted
- Report on any lost interface posting
- Check and confirm all rates are as per the racks or contracted rates
- Review of room status report and house keeping
- Run end of day and circulate revenue reports to the relevant parts.
- Confirm that all transfers to PM are authorised and no posting in the financial accounts is fictious.
- Confirming rooms discrepancy reports and querying
- Ensure all no show are charged
- Ensure all user log transfer are genuine
- Make sure pre departures are done to ease guest check out.
- Conduct rooms and outlet spot checks
- Supervise and ensure are checked out correctly
- Confirm if cash drops tally the actual against records and report on variances
- Give a report on manual key card and operation safe lock keys
- Audit all MOD department and report any abnormalities’ before running end of day
- Reconcile out booking revenue against actual hotel billing.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCES
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Advanced Certificate in Food and Beverage from a reputable College or University
- CPA section 2 graduate
- 2 years previous experience as night auditor
- Good working knowledge of hotel computer applications
Modalities: The NIGHT MANAGER/ AUDITOR works 6 days a week.
Reporting Relationship: The NIGHT MANAGER/ AUDITOR will report to the Chief Accountant and will work closely with other HODs and other concerned departments.
Location: The Position holder will be based at The Concord Hotel & Suites, Wangapala Road, Parklands- Nairobi.
- Copies of academic certificates or transcripts
- Copy of National Identification Card
- Good conduct certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Application MUST include an application letter highlighting suitability for the position and curriculum vitae with: a telephone number; email; and names with contact addresses for 3 professional references.
Applications should be sent and must have NIGHT MANAGER/ AUDITOR as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.