The Premier Hospital, an upcoming Hospital in the Nyali area of Mombasa County has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will have an opportunity to work in a fulfilling and dynamic environment that enables stability to grow in your career and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
The nurse will evaluate and Implements Standards of Nursing Care during shift; responsible for High Quality Patients Care & to actively Promote Multi Disciplinary Working Team
Duties and responsibilities
• Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes
• Providing appropriate health care services including IMCI, immunization, PMTCT, antenatal care and delivery
• Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients admissions
• Keeping records on patients/ clients health condition and care
• Referring patients and clients appropriately
• Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Health Nursing from a recognized institution;
• Specialized training will be an added advantage i.e. midwifery, critical care, per- operative, renal, oncology & pediatric with at least two year post internship experience in a busy hospital
• Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
• Valid practising license from Nursing Council of Kenya;