Duties and Responsibilities
- maintain clinical and patient-care standards.
- ensuring that the patients are safe in the hospital and have access to the right medical care
- work closely with the hospital management and stakeholders to acquire the right infrastructure and resources.
- offers the best insights to the management on how they can improve the quality of care in the facility.
- responsible for formulating and implementing new nursing strategies.
- plans and oversees the daily activities within the hospital and ensures everything runs as planned.
- maintain high standards other staff members can follow.
- inspires others based on what he does and encourages them to uphold the best practices when handling patients.
- helping the hospitals run smoothly and observe the existing healthcare standards by carrying out extensive research, evaluating results and preparing reports on the best approach the hospital should take to streamline its operations.
- acts as the closest link between the physicians, nurses and hospital administrators.
- requires extensive knowledge of the nursing procedures, staff rules and patient policies.
- Five years experience, 4 years as a primary nurse and 1 year as a nurse leader
- Resourceful and goal oriented
- bls, atls, acls an added advantage