Bliss Healthcare Ltd is a leading
provider of medical services in East Africa that provides accessible,
affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services. Currently, we are
providing care to over 70,000 patients every month through more than 75 state
of the art clinics spread out in Kenya.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing professional and operational leadership and management to the staff in the department
- Taking the lead role in ensuring continuous improvement in patient safety and patient experience (working with the Medical Sups to improve patient outcomes).
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients
- Provide leadership in Infection Prevention and Control in all facilities.
- Developing, supporting and supervising team members in order to deliver high quality, efficient and professional service
- Organizing and developing all aspects of nursing services.
- Ensure patient satisfaction through management of complaints, concerns, and suggestions related to patient care; provide appropriate follow-through and coach staff as needed Liaising with other staff, as required in order to build relationships and manage any issues that arise
- Performs other appropriate tasks and duties that are assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Participates in all appropriate and necessary meetings and committees.
- Ensure availability of Patient services, equipment and consumables.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing the departmental Policy and Procedures together with other assigned clinical duties.
- Provide continuous training and skill set assessment.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ of cumulative experience, preferably in an outpatient facility
- Must be a registered nurse with a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate problem solving abilities.
- Must be computer literate
- A caring and empathetic individual
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and other staff member.