Position: Nutrition Communications & Marketing Officer (For a Food and Beverage Multinational Company)
Employer: A Leading Global Food and Beverage Company dealing with manufacturing of Dairy products, water, infant nutrition and medical nutritional products
Ref No: SGK-NC&MO-12-2018
Job Category: Supervisory
- Degree in Health, Nutrition, Communication, Marketing, Food Technology or other related field.
- A master’s degree in a health or nutrition will have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in digital marketing.
Dynamic, open to cross-cultural assignments and tech savvy.
- 3 years minimum experience in marketing, preferably in medical, pharma or healthcare, more-so in content generation and execution.
- Experience with baby nutrition market.
- Background in foods and nutrition science with an experience in marketing (preferably content creation) .
Nutrition Communications & Marketing Officer will offer support to medical and marketing departments by performing the following duties:-
- Translates medical rational and science/nutrition insights into effective medical communication strategies to help drive company portfolio.
- Support in development of a comprehensive marketing mix and set of tools to enable medical representatives to adapt to the needs of each HCP (Health Care Provider).
- Content management for medical online platforms (HCP portal) as well as technical support for consumer website.
- Running and optimizing monthly scientific newsletter program/articles.
- Support training of internal stakeholders in nutritional science which underpins products and innovations.
- Be the key contact with ELN (Early Life Nutrition) associations and networks: making sure that important agenda items for Nutricia are on the agenda with such associations.
- Be able to transform science knowledge into daily practices.
- Be able to work with trained nutritionists and help in developing educative materials to be shared with doctors and other medical experts.
- Strong conversational and written
communication skills (Editorial proficiency is an added advantage).
- Translates infant nutrition science into
relevant medical communication strategies.(using customer friendly
language for sales,consumer and medical marketing channels).
- Well versed with current issues related to
infant nutrition and food science.
with clinical research ethics and practice.
- Good leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Salary: Kshs. 150,000 - 230,000 plus generous company benefits