In order for you to be shortlisted, you will need to portray ability to write and speak clearly and be computer literate. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills, flexible to work overtime and under pressure is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Cleaning the office in the morning and making sure it is tidy.
- Organizing, cleaning and maintaining the office.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Aiding with client and visitors reception.
- Recording information and managing filing system.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Creating, maintaining and entering information into excel and eteams.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Maintaining supply inventory and office equipment.
- Coordinating events when arises.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school certificate/diploma or associate degree.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with limited supervision.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field will be an added advantage.