Responsible to: CEO
Office Hours: Fulltime
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to organization policies.
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) and day to day office operations.
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
• Ensure sponsorships and donations are accurately acknowledged and tracked.
• Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• 20 days leave.
• On-job-training provisions.
• Attractive remuneration.
This is an entry level role suitable for an individual with average administrative experience.
• Previous working experience as an Office Administrator for 3 years.
• Diploma in marketing or similar relevant field.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• In-depth knowledge of office management and accounting processes.
• Computer literate and confident using MS Office software.
• Understanding of, and commitment to, the objectives of the organization.
• Attention to details
Essential added advantage but not Mandatory
• Experience in use of Mailchimp
• Experience with membership body