Office Supervisor and Training Coordinator Position.
- Minimum of 4 (four) years experience in Capacity Development.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification in Education, Business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Hands on experience in training and building capacity.
- Experience in vocational training is an added advantage.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities constantly keeping abreast with latest trends.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently.
- Light Marketing Duties.
- Proven track record of successes
- Oversee the operations of the office
- Oversee the Training Department
- Ensure set goals for the School are met.