DEPARTMENT: Information and Communication Technology
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Automation and Analytics
The job holder will be responsible for Banking Process Automations and developing Web application for the Bank and managing third party Web application support. In addition, the role entails liaising and coordinating with Application Vendors for enhancements and resolution of issues.
The Incumbent will report to the Sr. Manager Automation and Analytics under Digital Banking Services with the key responsibilities as:
- Application Development
- Process Automations using Omniflow and Omnidocs from Newgen.
- Designing and developing applications for the Bank.
- Responsible for end to end System integration testing of the Applications.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the various applications
- Support to 3rd Party Applications
- L1/L2 Support on Omnidocs and Omniflow solutions from Newgen
- L1/L2 support on Loan Origination System from Newgen
- Liaising and coordinating with Application vendors for issue resolution.
- Liaising and coordinating with Application vendors for project implementation and closure.
- Providing support for user acceptance testing and Go Live rollover process
- Responsible for system documents, technical & user manuals along with training
- Extraction of information from databases for purpose of analysis
- Providing support to implement audit / assessment recommendations
- Providing support for review & optimization (in terms of availability, security and compliance) of the applications
Desired Technical Competencies:
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP/REST/JSON/XML)
- Experience in web development on Java/PHP/.Net or other platforms
- Experience with major browsers (HTML5 /CSS3/Ajax /JSON/ jQuery)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Should have 1-2 years development experience on Omniflow and Omnidocs solution from Newgen.
- At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in Information Systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work for extended hours if required