Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma/degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a Twitter or Facebook profile in the name of a company, publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Keep abreast of new social media
sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new
technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.