We are looking for Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business both at the shop and online posting on our website, Instagram and facebook.
with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in
our company will stand out. You will help identify client needs,
present and answer questions about our products and services and
recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly
resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful
in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers are satisfied and you will contribute to the profitability of the company.
• Greet and assist customers
• Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
• Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
• Manage returns of merchandise
• Manage online sales on daily basis with accurate reports.
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers
• Provide customer feedback to the Manager
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services
• Will be sent out into the field more to generate sales
• Proven work experience as in electronic gadgetsales of at least 2 years.
• Certificate/Diploma/Degree in a Business with IT course or related one.
• Understanding of the retail sales process
• Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
• Basic math skills
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Strong Analytical Skills; can derive potential commercial interventions from divergent data sources by quickly connecting the dots and deriving business relevant action points and insights
- Acts as a business owner is Proactive and able to foresee issues upfront and resolve them taking accountability and responsibility as the single point of contact for modern trade
- Collaborative and adaptive; able to manage and work with various stakeholders having different objectives and approaches to business
- Good in Project Management; able to run route to projects and programs with minimum supervision, disciplined, good at planning and securing timely follow up within Deadlines.
- Self-Driven and Persistent; has a strong drive and take initiatives, able to resolve issues with speed and agility, comfortable with ambiguity, can quickly distill problems and come up with creative solutions
- Winning attitude; Has a can-do attitude, winning mindset, competitive and believes in being the best able to seek opportunities and borrow ideas and implement with speed to win in market,
- Performance driven; sets very high targets for self and team and strives hard to achieve them, goal driven and works well under pressure
- Great at building relationships; believes in partnership, goes and extra mile to assist partners achieve common goals, Good at interpersonal selling and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills; has a good command of professional English and can communicate well and effectively both orally and in writing