Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd. is a medium sized software development company seeking to recruit Open Source Systems Developer. Applications should be made by end of business Monday 25th February 2019.
As a Web based Solutions Developer, you will be the technical expert on a project Management team and develop technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of Web Based Solutions. Additionally, you will have technical oversight for development and delivery of large-scale project deliverables.
You will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop various modules of Web Based Solutions. Your deep development and technical skills in Dynamics NAV will allow you to work in confidence and ensure success of your projects.
- Design and Development in Web Based and Mobile Solutions, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions.
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Web Based and Mobile Solutions.
- Ability to work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to clients
- Mentor and develop junior developers and coordinate with off shore teams
- 3+ years of Mobile and Web Development experience with ability to follow development best practices.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the programming languages PHP/ Java/ASP.Net
- SQL and database modelling skills.
- Experience in SharePoint Deployments strongly required.
- Experience installing, configuring and working with Open Source frameworks e.g. Yii 2, Laravel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Experience delivering high quality, error free software.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Knowledge of accounting will be an added advantage.
- A meticulous and logical mind.
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to understand clients' needs.
Preferred Educational Background:
- Holder of a Computer Science degree or related