Reports to; Commercial Director
Work station: Nairobi, Kenya
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigates value propositions associated with product or corporate acquisitions, introducing new products to markets, and expanding into new markets.
- Analyzes business metrics collected at the financial and project levels to verify objectives are progressing as planned, and to direct additional actions to be taken when problems or risks are identified.
- The VP prepares and presents future project proposals to the executive team, highlighting how new business opportunities are expected to promote sustainable business growth.
- Participate in governance and monitoring of execution of the business development initiatives to ensure business performance and compliance.
- Participate in creating, leading, implementing and managing short term and long term growth initiatives with primary focus on revenue generation and profitability
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across business units, corporate functions to support alignment of company strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to build and implement an integrated product development lifecycle, workflow, and resource management system.
- Carrying out a new market analysis, price analysis, and competitor analysis and create the framework of operations to set up for growing awareness, engagement, and customer base.
- Develop and execute on the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to growth.
- Analyze marketing performance reports and make proactive recommendations for changes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
degree in Business related course or other relevant fields, strongly preferred.
years of experience in strategic leadership.
- Significant experience in senior management or experience in the express / logistics or within similar service related will be an added advantage.
networking skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management and leadership.
communication skills both written and verbal.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 8th December, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted