This position is on a three months contract and the operations manager will tasked with the role of ensuring that the project deliverables are completed consistently and on time and meeting the set quality standards.
- Develop and implement operational systems, processes and policies in support of the business including reporting, information flow and management, business processes and planning.
- Daily running of projects and people management
- Reviewing and Managing the Project Budgets
- Co-ordination and management of field staff and activities
- Develop and implement a business strategy so that both execution and KPIs are effectively managed and well accomplished.
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams.
- A Degree in any business related field preferably IT, Logistics, Project or Operations Management.
- At least 4 years’ experience in operations or logistics management
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and honesty.
- Excellent people management and supervisory skills, open to directives and commitment to get the job done efficiently.
- Past experience in operations management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational and coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, and ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives and implement best practices in operations management.