Petanns Institute of Business Studies follow the approved curriculum. We prepare students for KNEC, ICM, NITA, KASNEB and City & Guild Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma.
OPERATIONS MANAGER Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in operations Management
- 30 years and above.
- 5 years of experience in the same or related field
- Proven track record in operations management.
- Ability to work long hours,meeting strict deadlines/target
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Driving skills
- Fluent in both Engilish and kiswahili
- Disciplined with right attitude
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilty:
- Ensure smooth running of the daily operations of the organization.
- Overseeing assignment of Employees,
- Planning Staffs Development,
- Monitoring daily operations of the organization,
- Managing oraganisation’s resources
- Bugdeting,controlling costs and keeping the organization on track financially.
- Set goals and objectives and establish policies for various departments in the organization.
- Plans, oversees and smooths communication