Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement
- Fleet management and Fleet performance and oversight, quality control including maintenance of vehicles.
- Co-ordination and management of field staff and activities
- Ensure logistics team follows stock control policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- A Degree in any business-related field preferably Logistics or Operations Management.
- At least 4 years’ experience in operations or logistics management
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and honesty.
- Excellent people management and supervisory skills, open to directives and commitment to get the job done efficiently.
- Past experience in operations management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational and coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, and ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives and implement best practices in operations management