- Manage the various inbound/outbound and warehouse operations and ensure compliance to service expectations and quality standards.
- Manage the proper use of Godel technology and systems.
- Maintain and improve the quality of the service and commit to pass the various quality audits as set by senior management.
- Manage all sales projects according to clients’ requirements and contracts.
- Manage the customer service function within the operational teams and handle complaints to ensure professional and on time resolution.
- Oversee the improvement projects to increase operational efficiency and improve performance.
- Work closely with the senior management on setting the yearly objectives and expansion/development plans.
- Measure, control and evaluate the express team leaders/supervisors performance.
- Responsible for ensuring illegal and hazardous shipments do not get through the operations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships and compliance with the related local authorities to facilitate business growth and development.
- Manage the total operations expenses according to the set budget.
- Work closely with the ground operations team to ensure the full utilization of existing computer handhelds by the ground couriers.
- Work with the ground operations team to monitor and work towards proper utilization of the ground couriers.
- Maintain and improve the ground operations performance in terms of delivery, pick up, and all related aspects to comply with the company quality of service standards
- Measure, control and evaluate the ground operations team leaders/supervisors performance.
- Works in liaison with the fleet supervisor to ensure the operations fleets are up and operative in good conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Logistics or Business/Management
- 5 or more years of experience in warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL), and or 2 or more years of managerial/supervisory experience
- An understanding of last mile delivery operations and supply chain management
- Proficiency with Google Docs and/or Excel and standardized billing software
- Experience with basic administrative work
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
- Training experience
- Have good communication skills with different levels
- Be hands-on in problem solving
- Deliver growth and be highly executional
- Work independently