· Business related Degree/Degree in Engineering (Preferred)
· 5-6 years in Plastic Manufacturing Industry.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Elaborate and Efficient system of Plant Operations.
• Adherence to Production budgets.
• Improvement in volumes (Product)
• Timely Release of Finished Products.
• Employee Satisfaction within the department and retention of top talent within the department.
Excellent knowledge and skills in operating Injection & Blow Molding Machinery.
Preventive Maintenance skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Supervision of all factory Operations.
• Ensuring all Machinery are always in good functioning state
• Operating and maintaining of the injectable and Blow molding machinery
• Efficiently manage the preventive maintenance of the plant Building and machinery.
• Oversee and Coordinate the factory Planning aspect.
• Ensure proper documentation of all processes.
• Monitoring both machine and labor /man power productivity.
• Ensure quality of Finished product is always upheld and no product with defect is released to Market.
• Ensure adherence to department budgets.
• Take an active role in recruitment and Training of team.
• Ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to team members
• Oversee capability building for the team and mentor and groom high-potential subordinates
• Recommend/Implement appropriate personnel policies and procedures.
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.