- Ensure operations activities are executed within the allocated budget and timelines
- Oversee duties of over other employees
- Offer business support including administrative and human resources
- Perform budget allocations and expenses management for all business operational activities
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for various processes
- Set operational goals
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, and performance
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to discuss about operation updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following:
- A minimum of a diploma/ degree in a relevant field;
- Several years’ operations experience in a distribution, or retail industry
- Over 5 years experience in operations, 3 years in management
- Candidates should be mature, self-driven,honest and firm
- Good leadership and communication skills.