The Security Operations Manager is responsible for the management of the existing security operation across a single but diverse cluster of buildings which incorporate TV and radio studios, Key Stakeholder Tenant buildings, open area utilized for public events, a range of mixed use office accommodation, retail outlets, restaurants and public bars, hotel complex and residential property.
Reporting to the Robinson Managing Director and Finance Director, the Operational Security Manager will be the point of liaison between the Company and the clients Head of Security, ensuring contractual and legislative compliance, together with driving customer service across all areas of delivery
Security operations include patrols, health and safety checks, CCTV Control Room duties, maintenance of Incident Management System, issuing of access passes, reception duties, audience handling and customer support duties.
Operations Manager top skills &proficiencies:
· Conflict management
· Business negotiation
· Decision making
· People management data entry skills
· Data processing skills
· Reporting skills
· Budget development
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
· Communication skills
· Influencing and leading
· Team work
· Stress tolerances
· Must have worked in the same capacity for at least three (3) years.
· Must have worked with a security company
· Have a degree in criminology and previously worked with disciplined forces.
· Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
· Controlling budgets for security operation and monitor expenses
· Recruiting training and screening security officers and guard
- Management of supervisory staff / duty managers by ensuring the caliber of personnel deployed is maintained.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Plan security for special and high –risk events
- Managing the training matrix and career development programs for direct reports.
- Maintenance of procedural operational security model.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Implementing check controls of documentation and procedural process compliance.
- Maintaining Health and Safety working conditions.
- Implementing discipline and grievance procedures.
- Develop budgets for security operations
- Order security –related supplies and equipment as needed
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Ensuring standards of service meet or exceed customer expectations in line with the service level agreement, and proactively develop and expand the service delivery to ensure added value to the contract.
- Completion and submission of company documentation
- Maintaining and developing key stakeholder relationships
- Driving Customer Service across all areas of delivery
- Operational leadership and decision making
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning
- Arrange for or perform executive protection activities
- Identify, investigate or resolve security breaches
- Analyse and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement