Description of job:
- Responsible for the key relationship interfaces of the four major telecommunication operators in the Kenyan region of East Africa (Kenya & East Africa key countries) and customer maintenance, according to the company's strategic requirements and business needs, dig the needs of operators and cooperate with the company's product promotion;
- Responsible for business development with relevant communication supervision units such as Kenya CCK, anti-telecom fraud police department, familiar with business communication, excellent customer development and business cooperation experience.
- Responsible for the sales policy of the regional operators and the related sales work;
- Complete business negotiations independently, supervise the implementation of business cooperation plans, and promote business cooperation.
- Fully grasp the competing product information, design and implement the corresponding strategy.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years working experience;
- Fully familiar with the operator's business and related operational processes;
- Excellent business negotiation skills and resource integration capabilities, familiar with local operators' channel systems at all levels, and operators' work background is preferred;
- Have strong logical thinking ability and writing skills.
- Strong market development ability, high negotiation skills, and good customer relationship management capabilities;
- Have good business network resources for operators.
Send in an updated CV no later than COB 12th September, 2019.