13. ORTHOPAEDICTECHNICIAN - PLASTER TECHNICIAN JG “G/H” (1Post)
• Diploma/ Certificate in either orthopaedic plaster and trauma technology or orthopaedic plaster technology; and
• Be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manipulate and reduce fractures and dislocations;
• Fix and remove casts and bandages to and from patients;
• Correct congenital talipes;
• Participate in management of minor orthopaedic and trauma cases; and
• Counsel patients/clients on orthopaedic issues.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side, indicating the position applied for and submitted to:
West Pokot County Public Service Board,
P.O BOX 577-30600,
1. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the office of the County Public Service Board located at ASAL Building Kapenguria.
2. All the applications should reach the secretary on or before Friday, 25th January 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original: identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. County Government of west Pokot is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
5. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Online Applications can be send to:firstname.lastname@example.org