The company has been in operations for over 15 years and is looking for a driver for their C.E.O.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out a routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
· Previous professional driving work experience