PA To Managing Director Job in a Real Estate Company in Westlands, Nairobi.
will be responsible for management of the MD’s office matters while conducting
all administrative duties in order to ensure the smooth flow of work and
activities within the office and promoting good relations with External
Clients/Guests, Departmental Heads and other employees.
- Ensuring that all correspondence (both incoming and outgoing) are disseminated and processed accordinly.
- Ensuring effective dissemination of MD’s information and instructions within various subsidiaries.
- Handling incoming calls/Texts and confidential matters and disseminating leads accordingly.
- Maintaining optimal relationships with MD’s Guests/Visitors and Business partners at all times.
- Ordering of stationeries and other purchases for MD’s office.
- Preparing required documentation in a timely manner and submitting to relevant authorities and follow up to ensure they are issued.
- Processing of MD’s business travel applications when and follow up for validation of same.
- Documenting and distributing minutes from meetings and follow up on action points from responsible parties.
- Verifying documents for MD’s signing as presented by respective parties within the company.
- Booking meetings appropriately and in agreement with the MD.
- Ushering in and handling guests/visitors as per the MD’s scheduled diary.
- Preparing meetings for the MD by ensuring availability of refreshments if required.
- Receiving on behalf of MD and disclose all gifts as received from vendors and external parties.
- Routinely follow up and brief the MD on scheduled events and projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in PR, Administration, Customer Relations, Secretarial Studies or other related courses.
- 5 years’ experience in a busy environment.
- Relevant Diploma course will be an added advantage
- Well versed in MS Computer packages i.e. Word/Outlook/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
- High Degree of Integrity and Confidentiality
- Capable of working under minimum supervision
- Hardworking, resilient and pro-active
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Mature – able to engage Senior Management and VIP guests
- Good organizational skills
- Good multitasking skills
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications through BrighterMonday on or before 15th December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.