Why Join the Team
- You'll be part of an elite team with unlimited growth potential.
- You'll learn the world's most effective sales and marketing strategies.
- You'll help make a measurable difference in the lives of great people!
Who are we looking for
- We are a dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- You'll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world and truly enjoy what they do... and having fun along the way too!
- you live and breathe paid media campaign management, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a campaign manager with expertise in e-commerce and online businesses who will oversee numerous campaign elements in order to meet targets and objectives.
- Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to clients - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with campaign management terminology.
- You'll have opportunities to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, with training courses and mentor-ship.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Devise paid media strategies that produces ROI
- Brief and oversee the work of team members to deliver the required campaign results
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform team of new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing platform accounts
- Plan and project manage multiple online campaigns across multiple platforms
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ad Words, etc)
- Plan, execute, monitor & optimize keyword selection and audience targeting
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Design visual communication/assets in alignment with strategy of each campaign
You Should Have
- +3 years proven experience as a Google PPC Manager or Google Paid Media Digital Marketing Specialist preferably for e-commerce/training/coaching/online businesses
- A tertiary education is required, preferably BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- Additional Certification: Google PPC certification, Google AdWords certification
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience and understanding of landing pages
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook etc.) is preferred
- Graphic Design
- Copy writing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Desire to challenge yourself, make a difference and be part of an elite team!
- You will need a huge work ethic and high energy levels as our team kicks ass!