Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deliver comprehensive sales training programs, encompassing in house, web based and self-study modules leading to robust knowledge level and continuous improvement.
- Partner with management and sales team members to identify sales training needs and work collaboratively to develop strategies to meet targeted needs with the goal of increasing sales proficiencies and productivity.
- Partner with management to design and implement reinforcement of training after formal training time.
- Conduct “Train the Trainers” sessions, when applicable.
- Identify creative and technologically enhanced ways to transfer information and knowledge to geographically dispersed sales force.
- Evaluate Sales Associates performance during training and provide productive feedback.
- Facilitate the learning process via workshops, one-on-one coaching sessions, and written communications to ensure sales associates are competent in the areas of sales fundamentals, consultative selling, product knowledge, compliance, presentation skills, customer service, and communicating the value of the brand.
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for assigned deliverables and communications of designated program/projects.
- Evaluate Sales Associates performance during training and field visits and provide feedback, making suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain high degree of relevance by staying current on the latest sales trends and innovations.
- Other relevant duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales with a proven track record and experience in teaching sales techniques to others.
- Minimum 3 years of outside sales experience; Sales Management experience a plus.
- Experience coaching sales professionals including field work, participating in sales calls, role play, mock pitches, etc.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills before large groups, preferably in a classroom setting.
- Experience developing training programs adjusted to all audience levels from entry-level sales to executive management. Ability to work cross-functionally to set objectives for continuous improvement of customer engagement skills and core competencies.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite for producing reports and presentations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent cognitive reasoning, analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment and high level of initiative desired.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while balancing deadlines and priorities.
- Ownership of a recruitment agency with a traceable record will be advantageous
- Strong Communication Skills – Both written and spoken
- Working experience in a start-up
- Experience in leading a team
- Thorough understanding of the sales process, preferably with customer service experience
If you are up to the challenge, please submit your CV and cover letter.