The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, samosa, doughnuts, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Diploma/certificate in, pastry-making, baking or relevant field
- At least 1-year proven experience
- Must be 25 years and above
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition