· Transport or wheel patients to appropriate areas within the hospital and/ or its subsidiaries.
· Adhere to all hospital rules, regulations and standards.
· Work together with nurses to assist with ambulating, turning and positioning of patients.
· Maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding patient files and conditions.
· Provide direct assistance to the nursing department.
· Ensure that the assigned are thoroughly cleaned to meet the expected standards.
· Provide patients with food, beverages and any other forms of nourishment as required.
· Help with making of patient beds.
· Run errands for the department and deliver messages accurately and promptly.
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned Charge Nurse or Unit Manager.
· KCSE Mean Score of C- Minus.
· Certificate in Social Work, Counselling Psychology, Community work or Emergency Management Training.
· At least 5 (Five) years of relevant work experience in a healthcare environment/ facility.
· The duties of the post may change from time to time and new duties allocated will be consistent with the overall role of the post.