Position: Payables Accountant (Local Food Manufacturing Company in Nyanza Region) RE-ADVERTISEMENT
Employer: A Food Processing Company
Ref no: SGK-PA-11-2019
Job category: Supervisory
Town: Nyanza Region
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field.
- CPA Part II or above
Must have proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial record
- Proficient in Accounting Softwares skills.
At least 3 years working experience doing Accounts Payables duties in a busy Manufacturing Company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, Payables Accountant will perform the following duties:-
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining accurate historical records.
Paying vendors or suppliers by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor or supplier enquiries regarding finance.
- Continuing to improve the payment process and track expenses and process expense reports.
- Post payments transactions and reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
Ensure that all payments and purchases are properly supported and the laid down procedures are followed.
- Prepare the monthly final accounts, trial balance statements and balance sheet to be presented to management.
- A keen eye for detail.
- An ability to work independently.
other job duties as assigned.
Expected Salary:- Kshs. 45,000 - 70,000 plus Company benefits