• Prepare, analyze and implement payroll transactions on a timely manner.
• Confirm manual attendance register reconcile.
• Periodic physical counts/audit at the plants and any variances should be reported to the superior.
• Analyze payroll reports, statements, records and making recommendations to improve payroll process.
• Prepare and review the accuracy of payroll related journal entries and perform account reconciliation.
• Annual audit preparation.
• Prepare statutory statement e.g PAYE, NSSF and NHIF and reconcile.
• Prepare monthly payroll summary for the organization and submit to CFO.
• Reconcile signed working payroll sheets with monthly payroll summary.
• Maintain a proficient filing system for all payroll documents.
• Any other duty is given by the supervisor as and when required.
• Must have a Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) Degree or related field.
• Professional accounting qualification i.e. CPA (K) or ACCA.
• Must have above 3 years' experience in a busy working environment.
• Good understanding of IFRS, local tax regulations and statutory financial accounting and reporting.
• Must be detailed oriented and possess good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of relevant accounting systems and reporting tools.
• Proficiency in Sunsystems and Pay master will be an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Laikipia, Kenya.
Deadline: 13th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***