The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to work
both autonomously and as part of a team on a one-to-one basis on a variety of
tasks related to Manager’s working and home life. The ideal candidate must
have prior experience in a similar role and Must reside in Cape Town.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct emails, phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule personal and professional meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Event planning, organizing, and coordination.
- Scheduling home/office maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project.
- Handling household bills and administrative duties.
- Running errands and performing necessary tasks.
- Supervision of other household staff.
- Shopping for food, supplies, and other requested items.
- School pick-ups / drop off’s as required.
- Some childcare as needed during work travel.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must over 8 years of experiences in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must reside in Cape Town.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Open, honest, approachable and friendly manner.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up to date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous experience with children and teenagers.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Level: Upper Mid-level.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa.
Deadline: 30th Sept 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.