Duties and responsibilities of the job
Ultimately, the role of the assistant can be broad and vary on a day-to-day basis. Some of the job description include:
- Scheduling and monitoring daily activities and coordinating them between the supervisor and her family/business depending on what activities are planned for the day.
- Answering phone calls on occasion.
- Organizing and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing notes during meetings
- Preparing & Reviewing written communication for grammatical errors.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the supervisor would require
- Doing errands
- Various ad hoc requests
Job qualifications and requirements
- Diploma level education
- Computer literacy and saviness (able to work with several apps MS word, excel, powerpoint, digitally comfortable etc).
- Verbal and written articulacy,
- Professional discretion & maturity
- Efficiency & flexibility.
- Well-developed time management skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- Driving skills
- Positive attitude
- Likes children and has strong value system